- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 ½ cup Oatally Awesome (ground)
- 1 cup Flour
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cream together coconut oil, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Then add flour, Oatally Awesome and baking soda.
- Mix together and fold in chocolate chips.
- Form into balls, place onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
Will make approximately 36 small or 18 large cookies. If making large cookies adjust the baking time to 15 minutes.