Skip to content
No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (or other nut butter)
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 cup Ground Chia Seeds (optional – helps to bind bars)
- 4 cups of Oatally Awesome
- 1½ Cups of Chocolate Chips
- Melt peanut butter, coconut oil and honey together using a microwave or stovetop.
- Using a food processor or blender, grind Oatally Awesome slightly (3 or 4 pulses to get a medium coarse texture).
- Add ground chia to Oatally Awesome and combine.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet (using your hands) and mix well.
- Press mixture into an ungreased 9×13 inch pan and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Slice bars to desired size and keep refrigerated for up to one week or wrap and freeze.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.